Are you looking for an energised and fresh MC or Key Note Speaker at your next event?
Having an energised, passionate and knowledgeable presenter or MC can make a huge difference to how your event runs and how happy your delegates or participants are.
If you have an event coming up that you need support with then I’d love to connect and see if I may be the right fit for your business event. Whether it’s a business conference or smaller event, one of the things I love to do (and I’m told I’m pretty good at) is speaking to an audience about a range of topics in a fun and engaging way and bring everyone together with ease to create the type of event and atmosphere you’re looking for.
Who am I and why would I be great at your next event?
Hi, I’m Suzanne Chadwick – Chief Business Maven of The Connection Exchange a Coaching, Training & Events Organisation focused on supporting and training female entrepreneurs to build bigger, better and stronger businesses.
Starting my speaking “career” as part of the interstate debate team back in high school, I’ve been comfortable with the stage for some time – I might even go as far as to say I love it! Having MC’d a number of large conference events, as well as delivering keynotes in front of hundreds of corporate professionals in Australia, the UK and Asia, I understand that the knowledge, energy and capability of a speaker can have a huge effect on your event.
I know this not only as a speaker but as an event planner and organiser for The Connection Exchange. Managing the timing on the day and ensuring speakers are ready to go and have what they need is all part and parcel of taking on the role of MC for your event.
Previous Speaking engagements:
MC for the following events:
– MC at EPIC Business Branding Summit 2016, Carousel Albert Park Lake
– SoarCon, Morning Peninsula women in business conference 2015
– EPIC Business Planning Summit in 2015 with 70 Business women at Circa in St Kilda an all day event.
– An evening in Conversation with Lisa Messenger 2015
– Sourcing Summit 2013 – with over 150 HR professionals based in Sydney
Key Speaker at:
– EPIC Women in Business Breakfast, October 2016
– RHUB Conference New Zealand, October 2015
– Career Ideas for Mum’s Expo, Melbourne 2015
– Australian Virtual Assistants Conference Melbourne, 2015
– HR Leaders Forum Sydney, 2014
– HRO Singapore, 2014
– DiG Festival, Newcastle 2013
– Facilitated a brainstorming session at OneRoof with 30 women on building a passive income, product and pricing
– Regular workshop presenter and speaker for The Connection Exchange as well as networking and business groups
On the other hand I’m happy to sit back and let someone else do that while I provide a power packed business training session on a number of key topics such as:
– Encouraging & nurturing an innovative culture in your organisation
– Nailing your business strategy
– Building a brand that cuts through the noise
– Discovering your passion, creating a plan and making it a reality
– Building a community that’s right for your business and brand
– Tailored presentations and workshops (just ask!)